We are excited you are considering Ritron as a career choice. As a niche manufacturer and leader in the Wireless Communications industry we offer numerous challenging opportunities. We welcome you to submit your resume for the jobs listed below by clicking on the job title.
Founded in 1977, Ritron, Inc. designs and manufactures industrial-grade wireless technology communication products. Ritron, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Send resume and completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Ritron Human Resources at 505 W. Carmel Drive, Carmel IN 46032
Job Purpose: Uses PADS software to develop PCB layouts, Schematic and Fabrication drawings that meet Engineering and Manufacturing Specifications. Reviews engineering drawings, data sheets and specifications to analyze design and compile information required to complete drawing, layout or design.
Duties include: producing schematics, multi-layer PC Boards and Mechanical Drawings. RF/ Analog/ Digital PCB design experience is required using PADS PWR/LOGIC. Must be familiar with IPC Specifications and AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT 2D.
Education: 2-YR Associates Degree in Computer Aided Drafting and Design preferred and/or equivalent experience. Experience with PADS software.
· Confer with engineers, vendors, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products.
· Maintain Drawing Standards and Part Number System
· Operate computer-assisted design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks
· Design - Knowledge of design techniques, tools, specifications, standards and principles involved in production of precision Printed Circuit Boards and Drawings.
· Technology Design and Drafting
· PCB/SCHEMATIC PADS Software.
· Word Processing/Spreadsheet software
Job Purpose: In the Radio Repair Department, troubleshoot, repair, and test RF electronic equipment to the component level. We receive radio equipment in from customers to be repaired. You will verify there is an issue (or user error), and if so repair to like new condition. You may be also talking to customers after you learn the product to troubleshoot over the phone.
· Verify equipment is working to technical specs
· Correct any defects found in equipment with your excellent soldering experience
· Enter detailed work information into PC for billing and tracking purposes
· Help customers resolve technical issues via email and telephone
· Requires working with hand tools and various technical equipment such as: Oscilloscopes, Programmable Signal Generators, FM service monitors, Spectrum Analyzers and PC controlled Automatic Test Equipment.
· Making Decisions and Solving Problems
· Repair electronics
· Modify and update electronics
· Perform tests
· Interacting with internal and external customers
· Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards
· Electronic disassembly and reassembly
RF experience a plus. Electronics troubleshooting and repair. Soldering to component level. Mechanical aptitude, Minimum of 3 years electronics troubleshooting experience.
Minimum Education: AASEET or equivalent experience