Founded in 1977, Ritron, Inc. designs and manufactures industrial-grade wireless technology communication products. Ritron, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Email your resume, and a completed application to email@example.com, or send via mail to Ritron Human Resources at 505 W. Carmel Drive, Carmel IN 46032.
Ritron Employment Application
JOB TITLE: PCB Assembly Operator
Job Purpose: Accurately assemble circuit boards with the proper placement of each component with speed and accuracy.
Qualifications: Soldering experience
Mid-level positions require 2 years soldering. Prefer IPC knowledge.
- Place and solder components in their proper locations
- Quality check of Printed Circuit board part placement and component nomenclature
- PC testing of boards
- Complete required documentation to track accuracy and efficiency
- Complete casing with screws, labels, gaskets, et al
- Complete other tasks assigned by the department supervisor
- Soldering Irons
- Pneumatic Screwdrivers
- Hand tools: pliers, wrenches, screwdrivers, wire cutters, wire strippers
JOB TITLE: Bench Technician
Education and Experience: Minimum Education: AASEET or equivalent experience
Job Purpose: Maintain Ritron’s reputation as the best producer of two-way radios, encrypted wireless telemetry and repeater systems. In the Radio Repair Department, troubleshoot, repair, and test RF electronic equipment to the component level.
- RF experience a major plus.
- Electronics troubleshooting and repair.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Minimum of 3 years electronics troubleshooting experience.
- Verify equipment is working to technical specs
- Correct any defects found in equipment with your excellent soldering experience
- Enter detailed work information into PC for billing and tracking purposes
- Help customers resolve technical issues via email and telephone
- Inspect and test electrical systems and equipment to locate and diagnose malfunctions, using visual inspections, testing devices, and computer software.
- Reassemble and test equipment after repairs.
- Repair / Replace SMD components down to 0402 size
- Locate and remove or repair circuit defects such as blown fuses or malfunctioning transistors.
- Refer to schematics and manufacturers' specifications that show connections to locate and repair problems and provide assistance to customers.
- Maintain equipment service records.
- Aeroflex Communications Service Monitor
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Hand Tools (cutters, soldering iron, hot air solder tool)