Why Have A Ritron Radio Callbox?
The Ritron DMR Digital 2-Way Radio Callbox - Better Communication Means Better Decisions. Faster.
"Better Communication" in this context means using an additional point of communication in your 2-way radio network. The DMR Callbox in a fixed location is exactly what allows for your entire network to be “better.” Let's look at a few scenarios:
- Added Safety / Security: Using your existing compatible radios, teams communicate efficiently and effectively together when adding a callbox to secured locations like school and hospital entrances, entry gates, front doors, back doors, and loading docks - to name a few. Entry doors and gates remain locked while still allowing for communication. You grant access on your command remotely with your compatible radio.
- Increased Flexibility / Ease of Installation: When adding a callbox, you’ll have the freedom to put wireless communication right where you need it. Our callboxes require no trenching or wires, therefore eliminates the costly construction and hassle that goes along with it. Our high performance wireless technology provides long range point-to-point communication.
- Effective: To be most effective, organizations need to communicate to every corner of their operation. Ritron radio callboxes allow for that. Example: A Ritron radio callbox next to the dock in the far corner of the building enables delivery drivers to communicate with assigned employees carrying compatible radios. Access may be granted remotely.
- Cost-Effective / Improved ROI: You’ve already invested in a radio system. Adding a compatible callbox leverages your existing investment.
Specifications In All Ritron Call Boxes:
- Ground-Up, Purpose-Built Design and Feature Set (not merely a portable radio in a box)
- Designed and Built In The USA.
- D-Cell Battery Powered Capable (Allows Stand Alone Use) PLUS External Power Capable for Always-On Applications.
- Large Speaker for Loud, Easy-to-Hear Audio Output.
- Works with other compatible 2-way radios.
- 1-2 Mile Range (line-of-sight).
- Built-in Relay For Remote Access Control Applications (Available in 7-Series Analog Models, Standard in Every NXDN Digital or DMR Digital model).
- Built-in “Recordable” Voice Message Alerts (Available in 7-Series Analog Models, Standard in Every NXDN Digital or DMR Digital model).
- Weather Tight Enclosure (both Q Series and XT Series).
- Specific to DMR Digital: DMR Digital, Tier-2 - For Simplex and Repeater Use
- Specific to DMR Digital: Compatible with other DMR Digital, Tier-2, 2-Way Radios
- Specific to NXDN Digital: NXDN Digital - For Simplex and Repeater Use
- Specific to NXDN Digital: Compatible with other NXDN Digital 2-Way Radios
How do I find more information?
Learn More and Find Technical Specifications:
Share this content via:
Wireless Technology Solutions,
Construction Two Way Radios,